Highly qualified researchers in management from outside the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) / Erasmus School of Economics (ESE).
ERIM Affiliate Members are expected to:
- Contribute to the ERIM research programmes;
- Collaborate in joint research projects with ERIM Members;
- Be available for co-supervision of ERIM doctoral students;
- Publish in the ERIM Report Series in Management;
- Mention their affiliation with ERIM in their publications and CV’s.
- PhD degree;
- ERIM High Performing Membership;
- Former ERIM members who continue to be involved in the supervision of an ERIM PhD candidate are automatically granted ERIM Affiliate Membership. 1 The Affiliate Membership will typically end when the PhD candidate graduates.
- In this case it is not necessary that the criteria for “High-Performing Membership” are met, although the publication record of the Affiliate Member should satisfy the requirements for regular ERIM Membership.