We have collected a number of documents that can be useful when preparing a funding application.
- The documents below are available for ERIM members only.
Please log-in to MyERIM using your ERNA number (including @eur.nl)
- Do’s and don’ts when writing a proposal
- Checklist for applicants
- How to make an attractive abstract
- How professors think: chapter 5 on proposal evaluation
- CV suggestions MIT
- Writing successful grants: A twelve step program
- Funding calendar: Open calls through June 30th, 2018
- RSM Fellowship scheme - information sheet
- RSM Pre-submision incentive scheme - information sheet
In addition, an online Research Funding Handbook has been developed, covering all steps from project initiation to proposal submission to running and completing the project. From step 4 (project initiation) onwards, the information is specifically for RSM researchers.