We have collected a number of documents that can be useful when preparing a funding application.
- The documents below are available for ERIM members only.
Please log-in to MyERIM using your ERNA number (including @eur.nl)
- Do’s and don’ts when writing a proposal
- Checklist for applicants
- How to make an attractive abstract
- How professors think: chapter 5 on proposal evaluation
- CV suggestions MIT
- Writing successful grants: A twelve step program
- Funding calendar: Open calls through August 31, 2017
In addition, an online Research Funding Handbook has been developed, covering all steps from project initiation to proposal submission to running and completing the project. From step 4 (project initiation) onwards, the information is specifically for RSM researchers.