On April 30th, 2015 a Masterclass on 'Trends in Global Philanthropy' took place at the Erasmus University Rotterdam. Keynote speaker Dr. Atallah Kuttab, Chairman of the Board of the Worldwide Initiatives for Grantmaker Support (WINGS) and Chairman and founder of SAANED for Philanthropy Advisory in the Arab Region, shared his experiences and perspectives on trends in global philanthropy with an emphasis on the Arab region. A panel of leading practitioners in the field of philanthropy, consisting of Robin Millington (European Climate Foundation) and Marieke van Schaik (National Postcode Lottery), reflected on the presentation of dr. Kuttab.
If you are interested in publications related to this masterclass, here are a few links:
- The WINGS report on Global Institutional Philanthropy.
- Future World Giving, unlocking the potential of global philanthropy by the Charities Aid Foundation.
- The Palgrave Handbook of Global Philanthropy edited by Pamala Wiepking and Femida Handy.
- Dr. Atallah Kuttab's blogs on the website of Alliance Magazine.
- Perspectives on Arab & Global Philanthropy - Consultative meeting report of the Robert Bosch Academy.