Replacing compulsory courses
If you want to replace one or more compulsory courses or if you want to include a non-ERIM course into your study programme, you must submit an official request to the Examination Board via ERIM.
The Examination Board will usually only approve changes to the compulsory part of the programme in well-motivated or exceptional cases. Changes should not reduce the study load of the programme.
The request forms can be downloaded here:
- Request to replace compulsory foundation courses
- Request to replace compulsory specialisation courses
- Request to replace compulsory methodology courses
- Request to replace compulsory skill courses
- Request to include advanced specialisation, methodology or elective courses
- Request form for students entering the programme in its 2nd year
Your completed request forms should be signed by you and your track co-ordinator, and delivered in hard copy format – accompanied by all required attachments – to the ERIM Doctoral Programme Manager in room T06-09. ERIM will check your forms and forward them to the Examination Board.