Are you dealing with high drop out rates? Are your students underperforming? Do you realise your students are drifting through life without a sense of direction? It sounds like you need a scalable solution: goal-setting! We understand that you may be low on time and resources to tackle these issues on your own. Let us help take the load off and support you along the way!
The latest goal-setting programme for secondary schools and universities includes:
- Implementation advice
- Training and presentation material for mentors, counsellors and students
- Personality questionnaires (T0, T1 and T2)
- Annual statements from students – at the core of the goal setting programme
- Monthly goal diaries
- Operational services (distribution and reminders)
- Response rate updates
- Helpdesk available for questions, resending invitations, etc.
- Database management: add-ons and opt-outs.
- Final report – a short and concise version produced by one of our researchers.
There are five phases; you’ll get information and support at every stage.
- Gain support within the organisation
- The goal-setting programme
- Evaluation, follow-up and next steps.
What does it cost? It depends how many students you have, how many operational services we supply to you, and how many languages you need. It can be as little as € 75 per student, and we currently offer the goal-setting programme in English and in Dutch.