In her dissertation ‘Status Inequalities in Business Exchange Relations in Luxury Markets’, Miriam Pocock examines purchase exchanges between high status buyers and suppliers of lower status in luxury markets.
Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Management
ERIM provides a five year graduate school – a doctoral programme – focused on nurturing academic talent. Its main goal is to enable promising students to become top researchers at world best business schools and develop into "thought leaders". Join us!
Unique features of our programme
- ERIM is consistently ranked among the top 3 research schools in Europe
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Excellent study and research facilities
- Innovative research topics under personal supervision by top research professors
- A highly customised study programme
- Research Master studentships
- Fully-funded PhD positions
- Highly international and diverse doctoral student body
In her dissertation ‘The Effectiveness of Corporate Governance Mechanisms and Leadership Structure: Impacts on Strategic Change and Firm Performance’, ERIM’s Ying Feng seeks to join the conversation and contribute to corporate governance and strategic management literature by taking a behavioral perspective and investigating the contextual factors.