In his dissertation ‘Data-driven Warehouse Management in Global Supply Chains’, Thai Young Kim focuses on how to solve warehouse challenges in global supply chain management (SCM) that is characterized by large volume uncertainty, great responsiveness needs and complex order-fulfilment collaboration with other functionalities.
Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Management
ERIM provides a four year graduate school – a doctoral programme – focused on nurturing academic talent. Its main goal is to enable promising students to become top researchers at the world's best business schools and develop into "thought leaders". Join us!
Unique features of our programme
- ERIM is consistently ranked among the top 3 research schools in Europe
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Excellent study and research facilities
- Innovative research topics under personal supervision by top research professors
- A highly customised study programme
- Research Master studentships
- Fully-funded PhD positions
- Highly international and diverse doctoral student body