In his dissertation ‘We Are (All) The Champions: The Effect of Status in the Implementation of Innovations’ ERIM’s Balazs Szatmari explores the effects of status in the implementation of innovations in three empirical papers which investigate both the positive and negative impact of status –status of either the project leader, the project group, or the organization.
Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Management
ERIM provides a five year graduate school – a doctoral programme – focused on nurturing academic talent. Its main goal is to enable promising students to become top researchers at world best business schools and develop into "thought leaders". Join us!
Unique features of our programme
- ERIM is consistently ranked among the top 3 research schools in Europe
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Excellent study and research facilities
- Innovative research topics under personal supervision by top research professors
- A highly customised study programme
- Research Master studentships
- Fully-funded PhD positions
- Highly international and diverse doctoral student body