In her dissertation ‘Tug-of-War: Why and when teams get embroiled in power struggles’, ERIM’s Lisanne van Bunderen aims to unravel why and when power struggles emerge within organizational teams.
Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Management
ERIM provides a four year graduate school – a doctoral programme – focused on nurturing academic talent. Its main goal is to enable promising students to become top researchers at the world's best business schools and develop into "thought leaders". Join us!
Unique features of our programme
- ERIM is consistently ranked among the top 3 research schools in Europe
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Excellent study and research facilities
- Innovative research topics under personal supervision by top research professors
- A highly customised study programme
- Research Master studentships
- Fully-funded PhD positions
- Highly international and diverse doctoral student body