PhD candidate Eric Slob has been awarded the 2nd place during the poster presentations of the Mendelian Randomization Conference in Bristol. The conference is meant for professionals interested in aetiological epidemiology and causality in population health and clinical medicine.
Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Management
ERIM provides a five year graduate school – a doctoral programme – focused on nurturing academic talent. Its main goal is to enable promising students to become top researchers at world best business schools and develop into "thought leaders". Join us!
Unique features of our programme
- ERIM is consistently ranked among the top 3 research schools in Europe
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Excellent study and research facilities
- Innovative research topics under personal supervision by top research professors
- A highly customised study programme
- Research Master studentships
- Fully-funded PhD positions
- Highly international and diverse doctoral student body