- Pei Liu (Since November 1, 2016)
- Chongshuang Chen (Since November 15, 2016)
- Yuan Gao (September 1, 2015 - August 31, 2016)
- Leo Kroon - In Memoriam: Leo Kroon passed away on September 14, 2016.
- Evelien van der Hurk (finished her PhD on "Passengers, Information, and Disruptions" in June 2015, moved to DTU)
- Luuk Veelenturf (finished his PhD on "Disruption Management in Passenger Railways: Models for Timetable, Rolling Stock and Crew Rescheduling" in November 2014, moved to TU/e)
- Gabor Maroti (worked at Rotterdam School of Management until October 2011, moved to Netherlands Railways)
- Lars Kjaer Nielsen (finished his PhD on "Rolling Stoch Rescheduling in Passenger Railways" in February 2011, moved to Quintiq)
- Daniel Potthoff (finished his PhD on "Railway Crew Rescheduling" in October 2010, moved to Ab Ovo)
- Gabriella Budai (finished her PhD on "Operations Research Models for Scheduling Railway Infrastructure Maintenance" in June 2009)
- Ramon Lentink (finished his PhD on "Algorithmic Decision Support for Shunt Planning" in February 2006, moved to ORTEC and later to Netherlands Railways)
- Michiel Vromans (finished his PhD on "Reliability of Railway Systems" in July 2005, moved to ProRail)
- Leon Peeters (finished his PhD on "Cyclic Railway Timetable Optimization" in June 2003, moved to Institute of Theoretical Computer Science, ETH Zurich)
- Richard Freling - In Memoriam: Richard Freling passed away on January 29, 2002.