As an ERIM part-time PhD student, you will conduct research at one of Europe’s top research centres in business and management.
Through research and education, you can make significant contributions to society. Play your part by benefiting from advanced research training under the supervision of distinguished academic experts and faculty, and participating in international conferences.
The ERIM community consists of over 450 senior researchers and PhD students with impressive academic credentials. They come from various areas of expertise and constantly strive for excellence at the forefront of the academic world. PhD supervisors are drawn from this talented pool and allocated to each PhD student to help guide and conduct their research against the highest academic standards.
At ERIM, part-time PhD students will carry out research on topics with real-world application value over the course of 4-5 years. Expand your knowledge and skillset with the freedom of flexibility, join an international cohort, and gain access to our talented alumni network.
Read on for more highlights!
You will receive:
- Supervision and coaching by ERIM’s top research faculty
- Access to ERIM’s excellent research facilities, electronic journals and databases, as well as its world-class conference events and research seminars
- A 20 ECTS course programme, organised into manageable modules
- A programme of theoretical foundations as well as a strong methodological basis
- Thorough training in research methods and skills in Year 1
- Your PhD thesis produced professionally as an electronic manuscript and printed book
- A formal public defence ceremony to celebrate your success