The Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Mangement is a highly advanced international programme designed to train future researchers in one of five key fields of management:
- Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems
- Finance & Accounting
- Strategy & Entrepreneurship
The challenging, cutting-edge Erasmus Doctoral Programme will bring out the very best in you – as a scientist, a teacher, and an influential thinker in the international arena of management research. The English-taught programme includes systematic coaching and academic and personal development from leading academics. The advantages of carrying out doctoral research at ERIM are significant. This is an excellent place to start your academic career.
Excellent research demands excellent support. ERIM employs a series of support and quality instruments, which together ensure a level of financial and personal support that is among the best in the world.
- Generous employment contract through Erasmus University Rotterdam
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management
- Financial support for conferences, international research visits, data collection and other research
- Personal supervision by distinguished international professors
- Job Placement support
- State-of-the-art research facilities
- Annual ERIM Summer School which offers short, specific courses to boost research skills
- Thorough training for a successful academic career