In her dissertation ‘Bloody business: Multinational investment in an increasingly conflict-afflicted world’, ERIM’s Caroline Witte evaluates the causes of political conflict and its consequences for investments by multinational enterprises (MNEs).
Erasmus Doctoral Programme in Business and Management
ERIM provides a four year graduate school – a doctoral programme – focused on nurturing academic talent. Its main goal is to enable promising students to become top researchers at the world's best business schools and develop into "thought leaders". Join us!
Unique features of our programme
- ERIM is consistently ranked among the top 3 research schools in Europe
- A wide range of specialisation areas in management: Business Processes, Logistics & Information Systems; Organisation; Marketing; Finance & Accounting; Strategy & Entrepreneurship
- Excellent study and research facilities
- Innovative research topics under personal supervision by top research professors
- A highly customised study programme
- Research Master studentships
- Fully-funded PhD positions
- Highly international and diverse doctoral student body