One of the four strategic priorities of ERIM is to broaden and increase its research funding base. Obtaining research funding becomes increasingly important now that regular funding is gradually decreasing. Funding is not only attractive from a financial point of view; it can also give a serious boost to the academic career of an individual researcher.
Hence ERIM’s main objective is to increase both the number of submissions and the success rate of proposals. In order to meet this objective ERIM offers the following services:
- Create systematic awareness of grant opportunities
- Target, contact and stimulate potential applicants
- Cooperate with departments to manage opportunities and risk involved in funded research projects
- Organise workshops and information sessions for specific funding schemes
- Support administrative procedures during admission
- Provide incentives and recognition for successful acquisitions
- Provide regular funding news and updates on important funding schemes
All relevant information about interesting funding schemes, the services ERIM provides, as well as an overview of open calls for proposals and ERIM success stories can be found on MyERIM (for ERIM members only). Please log-in to MyERIM using your ERNA number (including @eur.nl).